Saturday, March 5, 2011

Baggage

I had to think a lot to see what I needed to bring before coming to Korea. I had to separate what I could buy over there from what I couldn't get in Korea, so my weight limit for my luggage didn't exceed. I called up the airline and they told me I was only allowed 1 check-in baggage and 2 carry-on baggages. I actually think it was 2 check-in baggages and 2 carry-on though. I ended up just putting in clothes that I'll wear for 3 weeks. Mostly tees, tanks, boxers, hoodies, dress shirts, jeans, socks, and hats. I brought my laptop, laptop cooler, PSP, and camera in my laptop backpack. In a 14"x9" bag, I put all my toiletries in there. On the airline's website they said the biggest carry-on baggage size was 14"x9"x22" so that's what I brought, but....when I was on the plane a lot of people had some that were A LOT bigger than mine. It was a good thing I didn't bring my bigger luggage. Uh....I'll tell you that story in a little bit as to why. Oh, I really wanted to bring my jacket and snow pants with me, but my luggage was already full. I guess I have to go shopping =P. It took me a while to fit all my clothes in my luggage cause it was so much. I had to rearrange it several times and put some of the clothes in weird spots:


I then rearranged it again like this to make it fit. I put my jeans in a vertical position:

No comments:

Post a Comment